As part of our Healthy Together program with One Medical, we are hosting PCR testing on campus at least once per testing week. Testing dates through the beginning of January are as follows:
- Sat., Nov. 7 (Blue) from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sat., Nov. 14 (Green) from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thu., Dec. 3 (all) from 12:30–5:30 p.m.
- Fri., Dec. 4 (all) from 12:30–5:30 p.m.
- Sat., Dec. 5 (Teal / K, 1st, 4th only) from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sat., Dec. 12 (Blue) from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thu., Jan. 7 (all) from 12:30–5:30 p.m.
- Fri., Jan. 8 (all) from 12:30–5:30 p.m.
- Sat., Jan. 9 (Green / K, 1st, 4th only) from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Instructions for signing up are below. To help protect everyone’s health, please follow all instructions carefully.
Before Signing Up
Each person being tested (student, faculty, or staff) must have a One Medical account. Please make sure you have signed up for that account using the code PBSXMED. Only users with that code attached to their accounts will be able to see our private testing site. (One Medical’s technical support team can assist if needed.)
Each minor being tested must have a parental consent form on file. Please complete and sign the document and then either:
- Bring a hard copy with you to your testing appointment, or
- Go to the Messages section of your child's One Medical account and send a scan or photograph of the signed document to the Admin Team.
You may want to review this webinar, recorded by the One Medical team, before signing up. In it, they describe the program and walk through the steps of signing up.
How to Sign Up
- Open the One Medical app. Select "Book Visit" from the main menu and then press the green Book Visit button at the top of the screen.
- Enter "COVID testing" as the reason for the visit and then press Next.
- Among the options available on this screen, you will find "Phillips Brooks COVID Testing." Select that option.
- On this screen, select the appropriate date for your family’s test using the Dates filter at the top of the screen, and then select the appropriate slot.
- Follow the prompts to complete the booking process.
See below for special instructions for multiple-student households.
Testing Details and Instructions
Testing at PBS will be available by appointment in the Amphitheater. Please see the map below for where to safely enter and exit campus for your appointment:
Map showing the entry and exit points for testing. Please enter using the pathway and gate outside of the Head of School and Admission offices, and please exit via the campus’s main pathway.
Testing at PBS will be available by appointment in the Amphitheater.
Please refer to the Surveillance Testing Plan to know when you should schedule testing.
Families with Multiple Patients
If you have more than one person in your party, please book one appointment slot for every person, in succession.
Example: If you have three children, three time slots are needed. Please book three appointments as shown:
- 9:00 a.m.: Student 1 of 3 (using Student 1’s account)
- 9:05 a.m.: Student 2 of 3 (using Student 2’s account)
- 9:10 a.m.: Student 3 of 3 (using Student 3’s account)
Upon arrival, One Medical will check in all three students and test as a group.