Health and Wellness FAQs for Employees
Hannah Widgren, Health Coordinator
Wednesday, September 23, at 12:00 p.m.
These policies and procedures are subject to change and will be updated regularly. Last update: September 23, 2020.
This document makes frequent references to the Pandemic Recovery Framework for Schools, published by the San Mateo Coalition for Safe Schools and Communities. (Access the full PDF by clicking the link titled “Pandemic Recovery Framework for Schools.”) Citations of this document are abbreviated “(PRFS, p. xx)” where “xx” is the relevant page number within the PDF document.
This document is a supplement to the Responding to Illness FAQ, which is intended as the primary source for most of the information outlining the school’s planned responses to confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection. If a question below is answered in the more general FAQ, a link is provided to the answer.
- What if I suspect one of my students is ill?
- What do I do if my student is expressing COVID-like symptoms?
- What if a student gets hurt (hits their head, bleeding, bruised, etc.) and needs medical attention?
- What if I am experiencing COVID-like symptoms?
- What if I find out I was exposed in the last 14 days to someone who has tested positive for COVID?
- What if I live with someone who gets COVID or who was exposed in the last 14 days to someone who has tested positive for COVID?
- What if a student or employee tests positive for COVID?