- Class Project
On Friday, March 2, 2018, the two 3rd-grade sections engaged in a series of structured debates on six resolutions, with panels of three or four taking up the pro and con sides of the argument. Above, the two GATHER classroom reporters promoting the event to the student body; below, videos of each of the 6 debates.
- Resolution 1: 3rd-graders should wear uniforms
- Resolution 2: 3rd-graders should have homework
- Resolution 3: 3rd-graders should have fewer limitations on screen time
- Resolution 4: 3rd-graders should have a longer recess
- Resolution 5: 3rd-graders should receive an allowance
- Resolution 6: 3rd-grade lunch should not include junk food