Dear PBS Community,
Last night’s incredible Spring Benefit was a hallmark of the joyful community experiences that define our school. I really enjoyed spending time with you. THANK YOU for your generosity! Although we have not run the final numbers, the coming days will reveal our progress towards our goal of raising $300,000 for our financial aid program. Your generosity makes the exceptional PBS education accessible to mission-aligned families.
The Silent Auction, including Silent Premier and Teacher Treasures, is still open for bidding. But hurry! It closes at noon on April 30. We will notify all silent auction and raffle winners in the coming days.
You may still make a direct contribution to Fund-a-Student. Contact Olana Khan with any questions.
Thank you to everyone who made PBS Prom a success, particularly event volunteers led by our terrific co-chairs Chris Mironov, Parinaz Mohamadi, Sneha Desai, and Ana Janof. We are all thrilled with the record turnout, the number of new families attending, the full span of grades represented, and the strong support of our faculty and staff.
Thank you again for your generosity to PBS!
What is the
The Spring Benefit is a themed, ticketed, fundraising and community-building event featuring entertainment, food, drinks, a silent auction, a wine auction and much more. Each year, the Benefit brings together PBS parents, faculty, and staff for joyful socializing and laughter. The Spring Benefit proceeds support our need-based financial aid program and each year we aim to raise as much as possible for this important program.
Where and when is the
Saturday, April 29, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
In Person at Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club*.
*Event will adhere to the most uptodate county and state health guidelines. Safety is our top priority. If pandemic circumstances require the event to be moved to a virtual format, all ticket sales will be transferred to donations to “Fund-a-Student” benefitting our Financial Aid program.
Raffle ticket packages are as follows:
- $100 (1 ticket)
- $325 (4 tickets): Includes invite to wine party at the Enan Household on June 1, 2023
- $750 (10 tickets): Includes entry to the tasting party AND 10 tickets entry into the BONUS* Raffle
- $1,000 (15 tickets): Includes entry to the tasting party AND 15 tickets entry into the BONUS* Raffle
- 2014 Haut Brion - RP 96
- 2005 Leoville Las Cases - RP 98
- 2012 Marcassin Pinot Noir - RP 97
- 2013 Harlan - The Maiden - RP 95
- 2012 Darioush Darius II - WS 92
- 2005 Nicolas Potel - Echezeaux Grand Cru - RP 94
- 2019 Tenuta dell'Ornellaia "Ornellaia" Bolgheri Superiore DOC - RP 97
- 2019 To Kalon Highest Beauty - WS 97
- 2010 Beaucastel - RP 95
- 2018 Caymus Cabernet - WS 92
- 2012 Quilceda Creek • Cabernet Sauvignon Galitzine Vineyard - RP 97
- 2018 Gundlach Bundschu Reserve Cabernet - JS 91
- 2018 Ghost Block Yountville Ghost Block Vineyard - WS 93
the perfect score
- 2018 Sine Qua Non • Syrah Eleven Confessions - RP 100
- 2010 Pontet Canet - RP 100
- 2010 Domaine de la Janasse Châteauneuf-du-Pape Vieilles Vignes - RP 100
Give directly to Fund‑a‑Student
Do you have a one-of-a-kind item or experience you'd like to offer?
Thinking of hosting a great Party-for-PBS event?
Faculty & Staff can also participate by using the link below!