2021-2022 Impact Report
Last year, your generosity allowed us to exceed the fundraising goals for our Annual Giving Program. Thank you! I am confident that our community will once again affirm its support for PBS students by helping us surpass our 2022-2023 goals.
As always, the PBS Team is focused on its core job of educating students. Your entire gift supports the high-quality educational experience for each student. This year, your philanthropy allows us to invest in several critical areas:
- Optimizing the retention and development of the top-quality teachers who truly know and love their students
- Implementing updates and improvements from our summer review of four curricular areas: Literacy, science, emotional intelligence, and the ELC-to-Kindergarten transition
- Building on the positive development of our math program with continued growth and targeted actions
- Deepening our excellence in assessing student performance data so that we can better differentiate instruction and make real-time curricular improvements and adjustments
- Expanding our DEIJ programs and offerings to ensure every student and family feels a strong sense of inclusion and belonging in our school
- Launching a new faculty evaluation and growth program
- Inviting mission-aligned families to our community by enabling access to a PBS education through financial aid
These efforts are grounded in our conviction that a great school like PBS is always striving to be even better with aspirational, actionable, achievable initiatives. Your generous investment in PBS’s Annual Giving Program provides us with opportunities to do that.
Thank you also for participating actively in the life of our community. Your involvement reflects your commitment to school-home partnership and to building a culture of collaboration and appreciation. I encourage you to be engaged in ways that are both meaningful and possible for you. Our PBSA leads the way with volunteer leadership opportunities and events that build a stronger community. We are also excited about in-person connections at weekly GATHER, classroom volunteering, grade-level parent meetings, numerous parent education programs, and so much more. Your participation in and generosity to the PBS Annual Giving Program ensures that community-building efforts are front and center.
The PBS Team is excited about another terrific school year. We look forward to partnering with you as we strive for continual improvements in our curriculum and in the learning environment for which PBS is known and loved.
Head of School