The Gazette is Phillips Brooks School’s weekly parent newsletter. Each week, the lead article from the Gazette is cross-posted here on the PBS Blog.
On Thursday, September 21, the 5th-grade girls volleyball team took on Team 1 from Encinal Elementary School in Atherton, Calif. Led by Coach Dave Jackson, the PBS team earned the W in three games, 18–15, 11–18, and 15–11.
The team’s season continues on Thursdays throughout the fall:
- September 28 @ 3:45 p.m. vs. Encinal Elementary School Team 3
- Bye week October 5
- October 12 @ 6:00 p.m. vs. Laurel School Team 1
- October 19 @ 5:15 p.m. vs. Encinal Elementary School Team 2
- October 19 @ 6:00 p.m. vs. Laurel School Team 2
- October 26 @ 4:30 p.m. vs. Oak Knoll School Team 4
- November 2 @ 3:45 p.m. vs. Laurel School Team 3
- November 9 @ 3:45 p.m. vs. Woodside Elementary School Team 1
Games are held at Arrillaga Family Gymnasium in Menlo Park.