The 2018 Spring Benefit
The 2018 Spring Benefit will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018, from 6:00–9:00 p.m. at the Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club. As more details are announced, they'll be added to this page.
Early-bird tickets ($195/ticket) will be on sale from February 28, 2018, through April 1, 2018.
Regular-price tickets ($225/ticket) will go on sale April 2, 2018.
Please consider underwriting the event; sponsorships help maximize the proceeds that go toward financial aid and the other funding priorities of the event that support program excellence, including professional development and Curriculum Deep Dives.
- $5,000 (includes two guest tickets, underwriting support of five teacher tickets, and a bottle of wine to enjoy at the Spring Benefit)
- $2,500 (includes two guest tickets and underwriting support of two teacher tickets)
- $1,000 (includes underwriting support of one teacher ticket)
Underwriting support received in excess of the cost of the event will go toward program-funding initiatives.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2018 Spring Benefit, please contact Christina Campbell.
Party for PBS
Parties for PBS come in three varieties: parents-only, kids-only, and family parties. These events raise funds to support program initiatives at PBS and, more importantly, serve to build community and celebrate generosity year-round. Party hosts agree to cover the costs of each party so that 100% of each ticket sold goes to the school.
The Spring Benefit is the launching pad each year for the slate of Party for PBS events. We are currently looking for kids-only party hosts. If you are interested in hosting a kids’ party, please contact Christina Campbell.
Here are some party ideas that have succeeded in the past: • Back-to-school • End-of-the-year • Movie night • Pool party • Arts-and-crafts • Tea party
The 2018 Spring Benefit committee is looking for items to include in the silent and live auctions. Our wishlist includes:
- Wine tours/tastings
- Michelin-star restaurant experiences or gift certificates
- Sports experiences with the 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, Giants, etc.
- L.A. experiences: hotels, screenings, behind-the-scenes tours, show tickets, restaurants, walk-on roles in TV shows or movies, etc.
The wine committee is also looking for donations to be part of the Wine Raffle. We're looking for bottles that are 98+ Robert Parker points, that are interesting to you, or that have a great story behind the bottle. If you would like to donate or have any questions, contact Nick Halsey or Nikhil Behl.
Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club
2900 Sand Hill Road • Menlo Park