Although there are no immediate openings for associate teacher positions, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
Join Our Team
By passionately pursuing core teaching beliefs that set us apart, we create the extraordinary every day at Phillips Brooks School. We guide children to cultivate their individual talents, explore and dig deep while working and reflecting together. In the process they discover their best selves – they flourish.
PBS is an inspiring work environment where:
- Understanding each student is at the heart of our work.
- Faculty continually model and practice social learning skills and core values.
- Dynamic, energized classroom environments are key.
- Engaged students are invested in meaningful work.
- Support and respect is given for each member of our expert faculty team.
- Highly collaborative faculty are committed to integrated planning.
- Growth mindsets are prevalent.
- Research and proven best-practices drive decision-making, facilitated through ongoing professional development.
- Receptive and supportive administrative leaders work closely with faculty.
- Approaches to teaching, professional standards, and learning goals are strongly aligned.
- Each faculty member is appreciated and supported by families.
Although there are no immediate openings for lead teacher positions in our elementary program, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
Although there are no immediate openings for lead teacher positions in our Early Learning Center, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
The Director of Annual and Leadership Giving is responsible for managing fundraising efforts at Phillips Brooks School, including but not limited to, the Annual Fund, the Spring Benefit, and targeted major gift initiatives. Responsibilities include the cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation of donors, as well as event planning and support. This position reports to the Assistant Head of School for Advancement and Strategy and collaborates regularly with the greater Advancement Team and volunteer leadership to ensure the success of all development functions of the school.
PBS is looking for substitute teachers who share our core values and have experience working with students. We offer competitive pay and a great work environment.