Although there are no immediate openings for associate teacher positions, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
Join Our Team
By passionately pursuing core teaching beliefs that set us apart, we create the extraordinary every day at Phillips Brooks School. We guide children to cultivate their individual talents, explore and dig deep while working and reflecting together. In the process they discover their best selves – they flourish.
PBS is an inspiring work environment where:
- Understanding each student is at the heart of our work.
- Faculty continually model and practice social learning skills and core values.
- Dynamic, energized classroom environments are key.
- Engaged students are invested in meaningful work.
- Support and respect is given for each member of our expert faculty team.
- Highly collaborative faculty are committed to integrated planning.
- Growth mindsets are prevalent.
- Research and proven best-practices drive decision-making, facilitated through ongoing professional development.
- Receptive and supportive administrative leaders work closely with faculty.
- Approaches to teaching, professional standards, and learning goals are strongly aligned.
- Each faculty member is appreciated and supported by families.
Although there are no immediate openings for lead teacher positions in our elementary program, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
Although there are no immediate openings for lead teacher positions in our Early Learning Center, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings.
This new position requires an innovative, growth-oriented mindset and demonstrated skills in leadership, advancement, and strategic thinking. Our advancement efforts and strategic initiatives are focused on inspiring energized and confident advocates of the school, with the goal of advancing the school’s mission among our constituents. This senior-level position reports to the Head of School and is a central and essential player in realizing this goal. You’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with an upbeat professional learning community that appreciates creativity and innovative advancement ideas.
PBS is looking for substitute teachers who share our core values and have experience working with students. We offer competitive pay and a great work environment.