Phillips Brooks School Alums
Some of our alums graduated from Phillips Brooks School in 1982; some have only just begun middle school. Some are faculty members. Some are parents of current PBS students. Regardless of how long ago they graduated, though, our alums will always be an important part of the PBS family.
For many, the time spent at PBS was the longest spent at any school; many of our alums credit their experiences at PBS with shaping them into the adults they’ve become.
Our alums are confident collaborators in secondary school, in college, and in their professional careers. They take the lessons learned here and the essence of the core values with them to each new adventure, sharing those lessons along the way with their classmates, their colleagues, and their children.
Our alums have…
- A healthy, independent sense of self
- Thirsty intellects
- Strong interpersonal skills fostered for life
- A reliable internal compass to navigate the challenges of their young-adult years and beyond
- Skilled learners willing to take academic challenges and risks.
- Positive and high-performing team members
- Leaders by example
- Activists who are compassionate, responsible, and culturally competent
- Friends, community-builders, organizational contributors, and global citizens
Welcome back to PBS! Some of you graduated from Phillips Brooks School in 1982; some have only just begun middle school. Some of you are faculty members, while some are parents of current PBS students. Regardless of how long ago you graduated, you will always be an important part of the PBS family.
Your roots at our school are vital, and we want to help you maintain and nurture them. We invite you to build, connect, and support each other as a lifelong PBS community. Your involvement and support are invaluable. Together, we will create an enduring legacy.
Read up on what's been happening at PBS! From celebrations to important updates and community spotlights.
We have almost every yearbook for you to peruse and take a trip down memory lane!
For yearbooks beyond 2010, please reach out to email@example.com for the link.