Phillips Brooks School is an independent, co-educational day school offering a truly child-centered learning program for preschool through 5th grade, located in Menlo Park – neighboring Stanford University.
- PBS is a diverse community of families and educators committed to partnering in support of student learning.
- We offer intimate student-to-teacher ratios, ensuring that each child is known and loved by their teachers.
- Our Early Learning Center program engages our youngest students in creative, play-based, hands-on projects to teach early literacy, math, and problem-solving skills.
- Our innovative, rigorous, and research-based K–5 program blends literacy and math curricula with deep, experiential learning in world languages, visual art, music, and STEM.
- PBS's unmatched Emotional Intelligence program, integrated throughout the curriculum, ensures that PBS students are set up for a lifetime of being eager learners and great people.
Our learning environment features a spacious, leafy campus with several classroom buildings, multi-use structures, and play spaces…
By passionately pursuing core teaching beliefs in ways that set us apart, we create the extraordinary every day at Phillips Brooks School. We guide children to cultivate their individual talents, explore, and dig deep, while working together. In the process, they discover their best selves and truly flourish. We invite you to take a closer look at what we know and love about inspiring young learners.
The Admission team will help you complete all the steps required to join our community.
On Friday, May 13th, Hema Sareen Mohan, PBS Parent and former PBS Board Chair, delivered the 19th GATHER talk of the year on the topic of "Have Pride in Who You Are".
On Friday, April 29th, Dr. Erickson delivered the 18th GATHER talk of the year and part 2 on the topic of "Being Happy".