The PBS community prides itself on being:
• Warm, supportive, active multi-cultural community;
• Welcoming of diverse thoughts, inquiry, ideas, faiths and traditions;
• Accessible and responsive administrative leadership and teachers;
• Extensive parent volunteer and leadership opportunities on and off campus through the parent
association (PBSA) and beyond;
• Enthusiastic young learners welcome parent participation in the life of the school;
• Frequent school-sponsored parent events and outside expert opportunities for engaging,
learning and growing during this critical time of child development.
Read more about our community in the links below!