By passionately pursuing core teaching beliefs that set us apart, we create the extraordinary every day at PBS. We guide children to cultivate their individual talents, explore and dig deep while working and reflecting together. In the process they discover their best selves – they flourish.
Phillips Brooks School is an inspiring work environment where:
- Understanding each student is at the heart of our work;
- Faculty continually model and practice social learning skills and core values;
- Dynamic, energized classroom environments are key;
- Engaged student are invested in meaningful work;
- Support and respect is given for each member of our expert faculty team;
- Highly collaborative faculty are committed to integrated planning;
- Growth mindset is prevalent: Research and best practice-driven, facilitated through ongoing professional development;
- Receptive and supportive administrative leadership work closely with faculty;
- There is strong alignment around approaches, standards and learning goals;
- Each faculty member is appreciated and supported by families.
Lead Teacher Positions: Although there are no immediate openings for lead teacher positions in our Early Learning Center or in our K–5 program, PBS is always interested in receiving résumés from candidates interested in future openings. Full job descriptions and contact instructions are available for Early Learning Center Lead Teacher and Elementary Lead Teacher.
If you are interested in exploring substitute teaching opportunities now, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Teacher Program: Phillips Brooks School offers an Associate Teacher Program for individuals interested in exploring a career in early childhood and/or elementary education. For more information about this program, click here, or please contact email@example.com.
There are no open staff or administrative positions at this time.