Classmates. Teammates. Playground pals. Chorus members. Buddies. Families. Friends for life.
You feel the excitement and energy of our school the minute you step on campus. Here, we have created a joyful learning environment where every student plays a role in the life of the school, where intellectual discovery happens through collaboration with faculty and students and personal growth is manifested through our students living the School’s core values of courage, community, kindness and love of learning everyday.
Some of us journey from The Early Learning Center through 5th grade. Some of us join along the way. We all remain connected to The Phillips Brooks School for a lifetime.
If you stop by to visit us you might see:
- Excited three and four year olds racing around the ELC track in the fire truck, making sand castles and climbing on their own jungle gym.
- Kindergartners rehearsing for their newest play, making props, practicing their lines, handing out tickets to the show.
- Second graders singing or playing their recorders as they prepare for an upcoming performance.
- Older students talking with friends and teachers in the Quad by the Specialist classrooms.
- Rapt faces of third graders gathered to hear a story in the library.
- A flurry of students headed off to have lunch in the amphitheater with their classmates and friends.
- Third through fifth graders practicing basketball in order to prepare for their upcoming games–with friends and parents coming out to cheer them on.
- All students in the school gathering every Monday morning in the Multipurpose room for Chapel.
We encourage you to come to The Phillips Brooks School and see for yourself.